Send us your Comment or Question Online
For questions or comments about personal income tax, or taxes, rebates and programs administered by Tax and Revenue Administration, please see the contact information below.
See our Holiday Closure information.
For any other comments or questions, please use one of the options below.
|ONLINE:||Please use the Government of Alberta feedback form.|
NOTE: Do not mail tax returns to this address. See below for contact information for taxes
780-427-3035 - Monday to Friday, 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
For technical questions or comments regarding this website, please contact us via email.
Questions about personal income tax:
- Personal Income Tax is administered by the Government of Canada. Please direct your questions about your personal income taxes to the Canada Revenue Agency, or visit CRA’s “Get Ready” site.
Questions about: Alberta corporate tax, fuel tax, tobacco tax, tourism levy, the Alberta Indian Tax Exemption program, the Health Cost Recovery program, the International Fuel Tax Agreement, or the GST-Free Entities list:
- Visit the Taxes/Rebates section of this website, or see the contact information below for Tax and Revenue Administration (TRA).
- Please note: The Calgary office of Tax and Revenue Administration (TRA) will no longer accept mailed, couriered or hand delivered documents or payments effective September 1, 2009 - click here for more information.
Tax and Revenue Administration
|Tax and Revenue Administration
Alberta Treasury Board and Finance
9811 - 109 Street
Edmonton, AB T5K 2L5
780-427-3044 - Monday to Friday, 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The offices of Alberta Treasury Board and Finance will be closed for these holidays in 2013:
- Tuesday, January 1, 2013 (New Year's Day)
- Monday, February 18, 2013 (Family Day)
- Friday, March 29, 2013 (Good Friday)
- Monday, April 1, 2013 (Easter Monday)
- Monday, May 20, 2013 (Victoria Day)
- Monday, July 1, 2013 (Canada Day)
- Monday, August 5, 2013 (Civic Holiday)
- Monday, September 2, 2013 (Labour Day)
- Monday, October 14, 2013 (Thanksgiving)
- Monday, November 11, 2013 (Remembrance Day)
- Wednesday, December 25 – Friday, December 27, 2013 inclusive
Telephone numbers for government employees are available in the online Alberta Government Telephone Directory.
You can access Alberta government offices toll-free from anywhere in the province by calling the Government of Alberta Call Centre at 310-0000. After dialing 310–0000, you will have the option of entering the number you need or holding/pressing zero for operator assistance.
Outside Alberta, call 1-area code-number (long distance charges will apply).
Hours of Operation
Government of Alberta departments are open for business from 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday. The Government of Alberta Call Centre offers an automated message service for evening, holiday and weekend callers.