Send us your Comment or Question Online
For questions or comments about personal income tax, or taxes, rebates and programs administered by Tax and Revenue Administration, please see the contact information below.
See our Holiday Closure information.
For any other comments or questions, please use one of the options below.
ONLINE: Please use the Government of Alberta feedback form.
MAIL: NOTE: Do not mail tax returns to this address. See below for contact information for taxes
Alberta Treasury Board and Finance
Room 534, Oxbridge Place
9820 - 106 Street
Edmonton, Alberta, T5K 2J6
PHONE: 780-427-3035 - Monday to Friday, 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Toll free within Alberta: dial 310-0000, then 780-427-3035.
Or contact the Alberta Call Centre at 310-0000.
Toll free within Alberta: dial 310-0000, then 780-427-1147.
SITE FEEDBACK: For technical questions or comments regarding this website, please contact us via email.
Questions about Personal Income Tax, Health Care Contribution Levy, and other personal tax credits:
- The Health Care Contribution Levy does not come into effect until July 1, 2015. The changes to Personal Income Tax included in Budget 2015 do not come into effect until January 1, 2016. More information about the implementation of these taxes will be available here soon.
- Questions related to your current personal income taxes should be directed to the Canada Revenue Agency, or visit CRA’s “Get Ready” site. Please do not contact CRA about Alberta Budget 2015 changes, as these changes are not in effect yet, and CRA will not be able to answer your questions.
Questions about Education Property Tax:
- See Property Assessment and Taxation on the Alberta Municipal Affairs website.
Questions about Alberta corporate tax, fuel tax, tobacco tax, tourism levy, Alberta Indian Tax Exemption program, Health Cost Recovery program, GST-free Entities List or the Unclaimed Property program:
Tax and Revenue Administration (TRA)
WEBSITE: Visit the Taxes & Rebates section
MAIL: Tax and Revenue Administration
Alberta Treasury Board and Finance
9811 - 109 Street
Edmonton, AB T5K 2L5
PHONE: 780-427-3044 - Monday to Friday, 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Toll free within Alberta: dial 310-0000, then 780-427-3044.
The offices of Alberta Treasury Board and Finance will be closed for these holidays in 2014-2015:
- Wednesday, December 24 – Thursday, January 1, 2015 inclusive
- Monday, February 16, 2015 (Family Day)
- Friday, April 3, 2015 (Good Friday)
- Monday, April 6, 2015 (Easter Monday)
- Monday, May 18, 2015 (Victoria Day)
- Wednesday, July 1, 2015 (Canada Day)
- Monday, August 3, 2015 (Civic Holiday)
- Monday, September 7, 2015 (Labour Day)
- Monday, October 12, 2015 (Thanksgiving)
- Wednesday, November 11, 2015 (Remembrance Day)
- Thursday, December 24 – Friday, January 1, 2016 inclusive
Telephone numbers for government employees are available in the online Alberta Government Telephone Directory.
You can access Alberta government offices toll-free from anywhere in the province by calling the Government of Alberta Call Centre at 310-0000. After dialing 310–0000, you will have the option of entering the number you need or holding/pressing zero for operator assistance.
Outside Alberta, call 1-area code-number (long distance charges will apply).
Hours of Operation
Government of Alberta departments are open for business from 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday. The Government of Alberta Call Centre offers an automated message service for evening, holiday and weekend callers.