Tax & Revenue Administration - Cross-Program Information
The following information applies to all Tax and Revenue Administration (TRA) Programs. See the TRA Program Information index for all program-specific information.
Announcements related to All TRA Programs
Cross-Program Special Notice - posted June 22, 2016
- In the event of a mail service disruption, Tax and Revenue Administration (TRA) has special measures in place for handling mail to minimize inconvenience to levy payers, corporate and commodity taxpayers, and claimants and unclaimed property holders. Please see Special Notice Vol. 8 No. 6.
Cross-Program Special Notice related to Alberta Wildfires - August 16, 2016
- Please see Special Notice Vol. 1 No. 39 for an update on TRA’s enforcement of the restricted sale, or the possession or use, of marked fuel in the Fort McMurray area. The original Special Notice Vol. 8 No. 5 was posted on May 5, 2016.
No Cash Payments - posted February 19, 2016
- As of September 1, 2016, TRA no longer accepts cash payments of taxes, levies and fees. Several payment options are available, including electronic payment, which is fast, easy, convenient and secure. Please visit Making Payments for more information.
- Vol. 8 No. 6 - Mail Disruption Contingency Plan for All Programs (Jun-16)
- Vol. 8 No. 5 - Waiver of Penalties and/or Interest - Natural Disasters (May-16)
- Vol. 8 No. 4 - New Payment Option: Credit Card (Mar-14)
- Vol. 8 No. 3 - Waiver of Penalties and/or Interest - Natural Disasters (Jun-13)
- Vol. 8 No. 2 - Waiver of Penalties and/or Interest - Natural Disasters (Jun-11)
The content in these sections of the TRA website is updated as necessary:
- TRA Client Self-Service (TRACS)
- New Announcements, Publications and Forms
- Forms Index
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Important Filing, Remittance and Claim Dates
- Making Payments
- Fairness and Service Pledge
- Client Surveys