Treasury Board and Finance Business Plans
The ministry's three-year business plan, which is published annually with the budget, encompasses the department and all consolidated entities in its outcomes, key strategies, and performance measures and indicators. Ministry business plans are aligned with the strategic direction of the Government of Alberta (see the current Government of Alberta Strategic Plan). The business plans are in PDF format, which can be viewed with Adobe Reader.
This list includes business plans for different ministries resulting from government reorganizations.
These documents contain information licenced under the Open Government License – Alberta.
- Treasury Board and Finance (March 16, 2017)
- Treasury Board and Finance (April 14, 2016)
- Treasury Board and Finance (October 27, 2015)
- Treasury Board and Finance (March 6, 2014)
- Treasury Board and Finance (March 7, 2013)
- Finance (March 22, 2006)
- Finance (April 13, 2005)
- Finance (March 24, 2004)
- Finance (April 8, 2003)
- Finance (March 19, 2002)
- Finance (April 24, 2001)
- Treasury (February 24, 2000)
- Treasury (March 11, 1999)
- Treasury (February 12, 1998)
- Treasury (April 21, 1997)