Annual Reports, Consolidated Financial Statements, Measuring Up
In June, the government publishes its financial results, and reports on the general well-being and quality of life of Albertans in the Government and Ministry Annual Reports.
- See web page or Complete Volume (pdf)
(1.5 MB, 128 pages - or acces sections below):
- 2015-16 Ministry Annual Reports
(additional details on performance and financial results)
- 2015-16 Heritage Fund Annual Report
- Blue Book (selected payments by department)
- Grant Payments Disclosure
- Expenses Policies
- Alberta Government Flight Manifests
- MLA Payments
The budget outlines the government's financial plans from April 1 to March 31 each year. See below for Budget 2016 and Quarterly Fiscal Updates.
- First Quarter Fiscal Update and Economic Statement
- released August 23, 2016
Budget 2016 - released April 14, 2016
- Complete 2016-19 Fiscal Plan Volume
(3 MB, 140 pages), or access chapters below:
- 2016-19 Government of Alberta Strategic Plan
and Ministry Business Plans
- 2016-17 Estimates
See Budget 2015 documents for the budget introduced on October 27, 2015.