Annual Reports, Consolidated Financial Statements, Measuring Up
In June, the government publishes its financial results, and reports on the general well-being and quality of life of Albertans in the Government and Ministry Annual Reports.
- See Web page or Complete Volume (pdf)
(1.3 MB, 136 pages - or download sections below):
- 2014-15 Ministry Annual Reports
(additional details on performance and financial results)
- 2014-15 Heritage Fund Annual Report
- Blue Book (selected payments by department)
- Grant Payments Disclosure
- Expenses Policies
- Alberta Government Flight Manifests
- MLA Payments
The budget outlines the government's financial plans from April 1 to March 31 each year. See below for Budget 2015 links, including the Government of Alberta Strategic Plan and business and fiscal plans. Fiscal updates will be added when they are released.
Budget 2015 (October) - released October 27, 2015
- Complete 2015-18 Fiscal Plan Volume
(4 MB, 134 pages), or download chapters below:
- 2015-18 Government of Alberta Strategic Plan (including David Dodge Report); and Ministry Business Plans
- 2015-16 Estimates
2015-16 Quarterly Reports:
- 2015-16 First Quarter Report - released August 31, 2015
See Budget 2015 documents for the budget which was introduced on March 26, 2015.