Alberta Superintendent of Financial Institutions
The Alberta Superintendent of Financial Institutions is responsible for the following duties as they relate to financial institutions:
- Assisting financial services consumers by providing information on
- financial services in Alberta; and
- resolving complaints or concerns toward a fair resolution;
- Minimizing the risk of loss to deposit holders and consumers of trust products in Alberta;
- Assisting financial services providers with information on
- registry services including incorporation, registration and filing requirements; and
- complying with legislation;
- Promoting a level, fair and competitive environment for financial institutions in Alberta.
See the left-side menu above for more information about Financial
Institutions, or use the quick links below to access highlighted topics.
December 14, 2012
Credit Union Bulletin #23 - Annual Filings (due January 2013)
August 13, 2012
List of registered loan and trust corporations in Alberta and incorporating jurisdiction updated.