Alberta Superintendent of Financial Institutions
The Alberta Superintendent of Financial Institutions is responsible for the following duties as they relate to financial institutions:
- Assisting financial services consumers by providing information on
- financial services in Alberta; and
- resolving complaints or concerns toward a fair resolution;
- Minimizing the risk of loss to deposit holders and consumers of trust products in Alberta;
- Assisting financial services providers with information on
- registry services including incorporation, registration and filing requirements; and
- complying with legislation;
- Promoting a level, fair and competitive environment for financial institutions in Alberta.
See the left-side menu above for more information about Financial
Institutions, or use the quick links below to access highlighted topics.
December 5, 2016
Credit Union Bulletin #27 - 2016 Annual Filings (due January 2017)
October 31, 2016
List of registered credit unions in Alberta updated.
June 21, 2016
List of registered loan and trust corporations in Alberta and incorporating jurisdiction updated.