Alberta Provincial Electoral Divisions - 2011 Profiles
Data Compiled from the 2011 Census of Canada and National Household Survey
Electoral Boundaries are defined by the Alberta Electoral Divisions Act, Chapter E-4.1, 2010. Provincial Electoral Divisions (PEDs) are territorial units represented by an elected Member to serve in the Alberta Provincial Legislative Assembly.
These profiles provide detailed demographic and socio-economic information for Alberta's Provincial Electoral Divisions. Data have been specifically tabulated from the 2011 Census of Canada and National Household Survey.
There is also an interactive map where you can view different characteristics of the population by PED.
- We strongly recommend that users download and refer to the Technical Notes and Definitions document.
- To find your PED, use the search tools available on the Elections Alberta website, or refer to the Alberta PED Map (3 MB).
Summary Tables and Maps:
Summary or Combined PED Documents:
The PEDs are listed alphabetically, with the PED number in brackets. Select the document you want to display, and then click "Open".
Provincial Electoral Divisions - Profiles (includes Map for that PED)
Provincial Electoral Divisions - Maps Only
- Click here for the GIS Map Viewer User Guide.
- Click here to use the PED Interactive Map.
- If you have any questions about the map viewer, please email OSI.Support@gov.ab.ca.
Jennifer Hansen, Manager, Demography and Social Statistics
Office of Statistics and Information
Alberta Treasury Board and Finance
8th floor, Federal Building
9820 - 107 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5K 1E7
To be connected toll-free in Alberta, dial 310-0000.