Alberta's economy and statistics on a variety of topics
See the left-side menu above, or access new publications below.
Subscribe today to our online subscription service!
Except where noted, the following files are in pdf format and will open in a new window.
- Weekly - Economic
Review (December 2, 2016)
Economic commentary, statistics and indicators on the overall economy, labour market, price indices, household sector and business sector. Updated every Friday afternoon.
- Weekly - Alberta Economy - Indicators at a Glance (December 2, 2016)
Most recent data releases for key economic indicators relating to the overall economy, labour market, price indices, household sector and business sector. Updated every Friday afternoon.
- Monthly - Economic Trends (November 2016)
Analysis of current trends in Alberta’s economy. This month's Economic Trends is taken from the Second Quarter Fiscal Update and Economic Statement, released on November 28, 2016.
- Monthly - Labour Market Notes (December 2016)
Analysis of latest labour market data for Alberta, with "Labour InSight": Unemployment rate elevated in Calgary.
- Quarterly - Economic Outlook (2nd Quarter of 2016, added November 2016)
See also: Economic Outlook web page
- Quarterly - Demographic Statistics (2nd Quarter of 2016, added September 2016)
Demographic statistics including population growth, births, deaths, international migrants and interprovincial migrants.
- Data Tables - Alberta Components of Growth by Quarter (Excel format).
- Click here for updates from the Office of Statistics and Information.