Alberta's economy and statistics on a variety of topics
See the left-side menu above, or access new publications below.
Subscribe today to our online subscription service!
Except where noted, the following files are in pdf format and will open in a new window.
- Weekly - Economic
Review (February 24, 2017)
Economic commentary, statistics and indicators on the overall economy, labour market, price indices, household sector and business sector. Updated every Friday afternoon.
- Weekly - Alberta Economy - Indicators at a Glance (February 24, 2017)
Most recent data releases for key economic indicators relating to the overall economy, labour market, price indices, household sector and business sector. Updated every Friday afternoon.
- Monthly - Economic Trends (January 2017)
Analysis of current trends in Alberta’s economy, with "InFocus": A Year in Review.
- Monthly - Labour Market Notes (February 2017)
Analysis of latest labour market data for Alberta, with "Labour InSight": Employment trends in 2016.
- Quarterly - Economic Outlook (3rd Quarter of 2016, added February 2017)
See also: Economic Outlook web page
- Quarterly - Demographic Statistics (3rd Quarter of 2016, added December 2016)
Demographic statistics including population growth, births, deaths, international migrants and interprovincial migrants.
- Data Tables - Alberta Components of Growth by Quarter (Excel format).
- Click here for updates from the Office of Statistics and Information.